[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Proxy settings

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:27:00 +0000

Thanks, Mittie.  WebTest finds bugs one way or the other!

My coworkers are puzzling over how to do this in Spring.  Does anyone on this list use Spring and how do you "text/html" response type?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from "Dierk Koenig" : --------------