[Webtest] mail notify

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:55:07 +0000

We are able to do this with CruiseControl.  The CruiseControl email shows the results of each test, and has a link to the Build Artifacts, where you can see all the results including the formatted result file.  We have it set up so that the build fails if a WebTest test fails. I posted how we do this awhile back, if you can't find it on the archive, let me know and I'll ask the guy who did it to tell me again (I've lost my notes!)
-- Lisa

-------------- Original message from ilfrin : --------------