[Webtest] mail notify

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:05:34 +1000

You should try the following patch. It will let you remember
failures/errors but continue processing and encapsulates what most
consider best practice in this area:

http://webtest-community.canoo.com/wiki/space/ErrorAndFailureProperties

It is a great candidate to be merged into the main distribution (it is
backward compatible) but we need to add some tests for it.

Cheers, Paul.