[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Proxy settings

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:09:51 +1000

Lisa Crispin wrote:

> Thanks, Mittie.  WebTest finds bugs one way or the other!
>
> My coworkers are puzzling over how to do this in Spring.  Does anyone on this list use Spring and how do you "text/html" response type?
> thanks,

I imagine Spring would do this automatically but haven't check as yet.
Of course, if you get a 304 or 302 response (redirect or already in
browser cache) then the http response doesn't normally have the
content-type.

Cheers, Paul.