[Webtest] Automatic report file name creation

Jabol webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:10:38 +0200

Hi!

In latest releases of webtest I have to specify filename attriubute in
<config> tag, otherwise I got IOException:

[testSpec] ERROR (TestSpecificationTask.java:144) - Exception caught
while writing test summary
[testSpec] java.io.IOException: Resultpath / ResultFile not set properly
in config
[testSpec]  at
com.canoo.webtest.reporting.AbstractFileReporter.getFilename(AbstractFileReporter.java:16)

[testSpec]  at
com.canoo.webtest.reporting.XmlReporter.generateReport(XmlReporter.java:45)

Anybody knows why feature of automatic report file name creation was
removed??

I like this feature because i want to have separate report file for each
<testSpec> and use xml entity (&config;) in place where <config> tag is
required.

thanks,
Peter.