[Webtest] Click-O-Mat update
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:03:21 +0200
The Click-O-Mat has seen some changes in order to address the issues that
were raised by the alpha testers:
* now connects properly to server that doesn't handle empty request
* now handles server responses that have no content-type as text/html
(this may result in bad display of images, when no content-type is set for
* handles erroneous content-type=0 from server
* suppresses transfer-encoding=chunked thus displaying pages properly
that had problems in the old version
* now has a "gold" GUI
* some issues in the step recognition remain...
Thanks a lot to all the alpha testers, that went down a road of stones.
Special thanks to Philippe Imoucha for his code contributions.
I'm happy to receive your feedback