AW: [Webtest] state of webtest. can webtest follow this link?

Luca Scheuring webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:43:53 +0200

I had exaclty the same problem until I changed the way how the taskdefs =
were
included.=20
make sure that <taskdef file=3D"webtestTaskdefs.properties">  is called =
only
once, not in every subtest. doing so, running the whole testsuite needs =
just
a bit more memory than running individual subtests.

--luca