[Webtest] Click-O-Mat update

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:35:55 +0200

oops.

I intended to "clean" the resource bundle from unused
entries and obviously deleted to much for the default
bundle. I'll correct that soon.

This programm termination only occurs when displaying an
error dialog. You should be able to use all other
functionality without interrruption.

BTW. you can correct this behaviour by looking into
Click-O-Mat.jar (e.g. via winzip) and add two lines to
clickomat.properties:
LblErrorDialog=Error
LblErrorButton=Ok, proceed...

sorry for the inconvenience