[Webtest] Canoo Webtest and SSL Client Authentication and IP- Numbers

Parker, Michael webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:35:29 +0200

Hi Mittie,

no idea about a ConnectionInitializer.

The output is more or less

Buildfile: all.xml

PROD:

prod:

prepareResultDir:
[...]
main:
     [echo] hostip 192.x.x.x

calltest:

aufruftest.xml:
 [testSpec]  WARN (Configuration.java:237) - Attribute "verbose" is
deprecated and will be removed in a future version. Adapt the
log4j.properties to control logging.
 [testSpec]  INFO (Step.java:211) - Start Step: null "[implict setup step]"
(1/3)
 [testSpec] DEBUG (Step.java:103) - Executing null ([implict setup step])
 [testSpec] DEBUG (Step.java:105) - Finished null ([implict setup step])
 [testSpec]  INFO (Step.java:206) - Completed Step: null "[implict setup
step]" (1/3)
 [testSpec]  INFO (Step.java:211) - Start Step: invoke "Einfacher Aufruf
fuer ri_kfzs auf 192.x.x.x" (2/3)
 [testSpec] DEBUG (Step.java:103) - Executing invoke (Einfacher Aufruf fuer
ri_kfzs auf 192.x.x.x)
 [testSpec]  INFO (Target.java:146) - -> gotoTarget(by url):
https://192.x.x.x:443/[...]
 [testSpec] DEBUG (HttpsProtocolSupport.java:118) - Https Protocol Handler
list was = null
 [testSpec] DEBUG (HttpsProtocolSupport.java:124) - Https Protocol Handler
list now = com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
 [testSpec] ERROR (Step.java:340) - Cannot handle unexpected exception in
step
[...]
 [testSpec] java.io.IOException
 [testSpec] 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:593)
 [testSpec] 	at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:272)
 [testSpec] 	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.getRes
ponseCode(DashoA6275)
 [testSpec] 	at
com.meterware.httpunit.HttpWebResponse.readResponseHeader(HttpWebResponse.ja
va:147)

[...]
 [testSpec] Caused by: java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be
<192.x.x.x>
 [testSpec] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.b(DashoA6275)
 [testSpec] 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(DashoA6275)
 [testSpec] 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(DashoA
6275)
 [testSpec] 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:617)
 [testSpec] 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFieldKey(HttpURLConnect
ion.java:1490)
 [testSpec] 	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.getHea
derFieldKey(DashoA6275)
 [testSpec] 	at
com.meterware.httpunit.HttpWebResponse.loadHeaders(HttpWebResponse.java:201)
 [testSpec] 	at
com.meterware.httpunit.HttpWebResponse.readHeaders(HttpWebResponse.java:183)
 [testSpec] 	... 66 more
 [testSpec]  INFO (TestSpecificationTask.java:127) - Writing report using
Report class: com.canoo.webtest.reporting.XmlReporter
 [testSpec]  INFO (TestSpecificationTask.java:144) - Test summary
successfully created.
[...]

Michael