[Webtest] Click-o-matic issues

Erskine, Chris webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:49:43 -0500

I have found that some of my problem was due to content caching.  After
flushing the content, things are looking much better.

Chris Erskine

EDS Consulting Services
F5-EDS-001
2424 Garden of the Gods Rd
Colorado Springs, CO  80919

Phone: 719-535-6064

Phone:
mailto:chris.erskine@eds.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Erskine, Chris [mailto:chris.erskine@eds.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 8:45 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: RE: [Webtest] Click-o-matic issues

I would expect you to just pass the request through without processing.
Like Phil, I am just using the image tag.  The image looks fine on the first
page, it is the other pages with the frames on it that it starts to become
corrupt or missing.

I will look at the log4j.properties.  I understand that the GUI provides the
processed information.  I was thinking of the console log which I redirected
to a log file.

For the multi-threading, my thought was due to the http protocol issuing
multiple requests at the same time, it may be why images are getting
dropped.

Chris Erskine

EDS Consulting Services
F5-EDS-001