[Webtest] [dev] Problem with Jetty

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:01:12 +0200

Salut,

I think that there is a big problem in the way jetty is used for the selftests. In the build.xml we have something like:

<parallel>
   start jetty
   <sequential>
     selftests
     stop jetty
   </sequential>
</parallel>

If the selftests fail, jetty won't be stopped and the ant script will wait infinetely.
I don't currently have any proposition to improve this but I currently face the problem.

Btw: I'm missing a discussion on the developments done on webtest. Canoo has made webtest open source but the
development isn't really made in community. Perhaps the Canoo guys discuss about developments of webtest but this
discussion is not shared.

Marc.