[Webtest] [dev] Cargo

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:35:45 +0200

as long as cargo doesn't provide a cross over task to start / stop / deploy / undeploy a webapp, you need to have build
scripts deploy_XXXX.xml and from the main build.xml you will call something like:

         <ant antfile="${servletcontainer_deploy_script}" target="deploy">
             <property name="webapp.dir" value="${selftest.server.webapp.dir}"/>
             <property name="webapp.name" value="selftest"/>
             <property name="webapp.context" value="${selftest.context}"/>
         </ant>

Do you remember?

As already said, I've nothing special against Jetty except that I think it doesn't belong to webtest (should we but a
JDK in webtest too ;-)).

As your discussion with Denis was private, I can't see the advantage of the new solution and only see the problems it
brings.

Marc.