[Webtest] [dev] discussions

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:58:11 +0200

Having spent the whole morning without programming I'd like to
summarize what is ok for me and what isn't.

- I'm happy to answer any questions as good as I can and as
  my time constraints allow.
- I will not do this more than 4 hours a day.
- I will not use email for conversations that I can have
  face-to-face.
- I occasionally will announce changes to webtest in advance
  if I feel that this is appropriate. Announcements or planned
  activites may be posted to this list or be updated in a
  /todo.txt . Everybody is welcome to ask or comment about it.

so much for today