[Webtest] WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL AWARD.

David Hamilton webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:45:00 +0100

--------------020003080100050107040202

Uh-oh - looks like we've failed to keep this private!  Hope none of you
have spent the half-million Euros yet!!

--
"The computer allows a person to make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of the handgun or tequila."

--------------020003080100050107040202

begin:vcard
fn:David Hamilton
n:Hamilton;David
org:Financity Ltd
adr:40 Occam Road;;Surrey Technology Centre;Guilford;Surrey;GU2 7YG;UK
email;internet:david.hamilton@financity.co.uk
title:Technical Team Leader
tel;work:+44 1483 295015
x-mozilla-html:TRUE