[Webtest] FW: Iframes support in webtest

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:23:40 +0200

Hi Vimal,

can you make a sample that is even simplier as the one you sent? For instance, I see that there is JS in the page. Can
you remove it?

I could probably understand what you sent, but if it takes me less time to "decrypt" it, I've more time to solve it.

Marc.