[Webtest] FW: Iframes support in webtest

Vimal Raj webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:40:20 -0700

Thanks so much for your time & cooperation Marc. I have resolved the =
problem, it happened due to my HTML page which was not well formed.

-Vimal.

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Marc Guillemot
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 1:24 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] FW: Iframes support in webtest

Hi Vimal,

can you make a sample that is even simplier as the one you sent? For =
instance, I see that there is JS in the page. Can=20
you remove it?

I could probably understand what you sent, but if it takes me less time =
to "decrypt" it, I've more time to solve it.

Marc.

Vimal Raj wrote:
> Hi Marc.
>=20
> Thanks for your response. I have created a sample test iframe.war file =
for you to exercise my problem to test Iframes.
>=20
> In this example i have used 2 html files. IframeMain.html is the entry =
page which includes a Iframe( name:ichild), second one is the iframe =
page (child.html). It's fairly simple to understand by looking at the =
code sample.=20
>=20
>  Following are the files i used to test this on a jboss environment. I =
have also attached 3 result pages to verify the behaviour of each step. =
By looking at result file "Parent LINK1096047123669.html" you can tell =
that step <clicklink> "goto Parent" doesn't take the user to the =
IframeMain.html page. The focus still remains inside the iframe.=20