[Webtest] Load test?

Michael Knapp webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:27:07 -0700

I would suggest using jmeter, that's what our performance tester has
been using.  Although it won't run webTest scripts directly, you could
have it import apache logs after running webTest, or use a http protocol
analyser to capture your requests when running webTest and use that to
quickly write scripts.

If you happen to be using ATG Dynamo as an application engine please
contact me as I have other methods you could use for that application

 =20