[Webtest] Does webtest support Obfuscated javascript?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alvin,

I don't see any specific issue with obuscated code: obfuscated or not
obfuscated js code is still js code. At the core js level there should not
be any problem due to the quality of the Rhino js engine. At the host object
level, htmlunit's js support is already quite good but still doesn't do all
what a browser does. I haven't heard of any special issue with using
obfuscated js... but I haven't heard of anybody running htmlunit on
obfuscated js either ;-)

Concerning the error you get, you will have to figure out why this io
function is not available. I can imagine that there is a scope problem but
that's all what I can say. You have to go through the obfuscated code to
minimize it and find the place where it fails what won't be necessary
easy... as the code is obfuscated ;-(

Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.