[Webtest] Re: [Webtest] RE: Howto include a testcase description into the report?

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:03:12 +0200

Hi Marc,

I have several information that describes the testcases, e.g. like

- testcase Description
- testobject name
- testobject number
- test classification ('positive test', 'negative test')
- quality characteristic ('interoperability'...)
etc.

which I would like to include into the test report. I want to deliver the report to the customer, so he had all the information in one single report.

Perfect would be a tag for all that meta-information, e.g. like

<testMetaData name="testobject">myTestObject</testMetaData>
<testMetaData name="testclassification">myTestObject</testMetaData>
etc.

Something different: I have been working with webtest since several weeks now and I must say it is areally good framework which is really professional and makes a lot of fun. Thank you for all the support activities, too.

Best regards,

Bernd

ort?