[Webtest] Question on followFrame

Bernhard Sehorz webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 06:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I have a simple question concerning WebTest to which a cannot find an
answer in the manual.

If I follow an iFrame by <followFrame name="myFrame" /> how do I
navigate back to the main response (i.e., set the page including the
iFrame as response for the next steps)? It hasn't got a name, so
<followFrame /> doesn't seem to be an option.

Also I'd like to know if there is a search function in the manual. If
not, a PDF version would be welcome. Thus, the manual would be easily
searchable (even offline).

Thanks for your help!
Bernhard