[Webtest] Question on followFrame

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bernhard,

> If I follow an iFrame by <followFrame name="myFrame" /> how do I
> navigate back to the main response (i.e., set the page including the
> iFrame as response for the next steps)? It hasn't got a name, so
> <followFrame /> doesn't seem to be an option.

does <followFrame name="_top" /> work? I'm not sure but, if it isn't the
case, it would be interesting to implement as it sounds quite "natural".
Otherwise you can perhaps use <previousResponse/> if you haven't performed
any action in your frame.

> Also I'd like to know if there is a search function in the manual. If
> not, a PDF version would be welcome. Thus, the manual would be easily
> searchable (even offline).

There is currently no pdf version of the manual. The webtest book project
hasn't progressed the past monthes. You can use your favorite search engine
to restrict the search to webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual.

Denis: what about including a Google search within the manual (or as an
option within all webtest pages)?

Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.