[Webtest] HTML test report

Denis N. Antonioli webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:21:40 +0200

Hi

On 6 avr. 06, at 14:18, Petter M=E5hl=E9n wrote:

> I'm sure this is some easy thing that I am overlooking, but I have =20
> spent a
> couple of hours on trying to figure out how to produce a report of =20
> the test
> results that looks something like the one on
> http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/=20
> WebTestReport.html. Is it
> possible to do this automatically, and if so, how do I do it?

There is a directory 'resources' in webtest distribution.
The directory contains the xsl used to generate the html report,
as well as the necessary resources (images, style sheets, ...).

As it is now, I think, you must apply the xsl on the xml report =20
generated
by webest, then copy all the resources in the directory in which the
html report is.

Happy testing
	dna

--=20
It's not a "standard" till it's implemented and in wide usage. So it =20
does make me wince when these specifications are blessed as =20
"standards" even before they are fully-baked (or half-baked if you =20
prefer) and before there are usable implementations and/or wide-=20
spread adoption.
   -- Andrzej Jan Taramina on the xml-dev mailing list, Sun, 04 Apr 2004