[Webtest] calling javascript functions

kerch webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:06:15 -0700 (PDT)

Another user posted this about a year ago:

        <scriptStep stepid="Select the Logout menu item"
language="javascript" >

            Javascript:doVisit('/company/portal/logout.do');

        </scriptStep>

He was trying to call a javascript function in page scope, but he received a
response in the mailing list that said this was not possible.  From your
reply, it seems this functionality is now supported via Groovy.

Is there documentation on how to call page-scope javascript functions from a
Groovy step?  I haven't used Groovy yet, but would like to learn it,
especially now that Grails is out.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate...I had some problems signing up with Nabble,
and it doesn't look like my post went through).
Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.