[Webtest] More groovy questions/help needed

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:40:41 +0200

Hi, I'm back.

Please let me know if your questions are still open.

> [groovy] groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method
> Script1.group() is applicable for argument types:
> ([Ljava.lang.reflect.Method;) values: {[.......]}
..
> This happens for assorted methods, and even for code I'm lifting
> directly from
> http://webtest-community.canoo.com/wiki/space/Groovy/GroovyStep
> Like:
>
> print 'methods of step:'
> print group(step.class.methods)
> print 'properties of step:' print group(step.allProperties())

In the examples you refer to the 'group' method gets defined
inside the script of the Groovy Step and is therefore
available.

More examples are in the Canoo WebTests selftests:
http://webtest.canoo.com/fisheye/viewrep/CanooWebtest/webtest/selftests/test

Look for the ones starting with 'G'.

happy testing
Mittie