[Webtest] Problems building webtest from source

Denis N. Antonioli webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:07:08 +0200

Hi

On 30 mars 06, at 12:29, Philippe Schoch wrote:

> just recently I encountered the same problem. My solution was to
> insert a command in the build.xml file (just after the property
> definitions) to set the desired proxy.
>
> <setproxy socksproxyhost="socks-gw" socksproxyport="1080"/>

Interesting, that should make it into the documentation, somehow...

> For running the selftest (as in the end of the build process) I had
> to remove the command again. But it worked out.

Have you tried with the attribute nonproxyhosts?
Like in
<setproxy socksproxyhost="socks-gw" socksproxyport="1080"
nonproxyhosts="localhost" />

Best
	dna

--
If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything.
   -- Abraham Lincoln