[Webtest] RE: RE: problem with NT authentication
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
I have never tested personally htmlunit with NT authentication but as far as
I've heard from, this is working.
In your case, I would check it first directly with htmlunit without webtest.
This makes debugging easier and could allow to identify if the problems come
from htmlunit or from webtest. For this purpose, you just have to setup a
project with htmlunit (you can use the libs provided with webtest), create a
WebClient, set the credentials on the CredentialsProvider and call your
If it doesn't work, then webtest is not guilty and the problem should be
fixed at the hmlunit level.
If it works, then it means that webtest uses htmlunit incorectly. In this
case it can be interesting to start webtest from your IDE in debug mode.
Here are some key points to configure when working with Ecllipse:
- create an Eclipse project and put the the Webtest related jars in the
classpath (the easier way is perhaps to checkout from Webtest CVS)
- menu Run / Debug...
- in the dialog on the left side, Configurations, right click on Java
Application to create a new one
- choose the project where the webtest libraries are on the classpath
- choose org.apache.tools.ant.Main as Main class
- in the Arguments tab
- choose the working directory where you normally start your ant command
- add the Programm Arguments you normally write after the ant command
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-RE%3A-problem-with-NT-authentication-t1440589.html#a3895592
Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.