[Webtest] RE: Script error

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:42:21 +0200

Hi Jon,

if your webapp works both in Firefox and IE, I would try to run webtest
simulating Firefox rather that IE (which is currently the default) as
its event model is better reproduced:

You can congigure it with something like:
<config ...>

  <header name="User-Agent" value="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686;
en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5"/>
</config>

Otherwise you have to wait (or have a look by yourself) that IE event
"propagation" is implemented. I've already tried to fix it but get a
scope problem which I didn't fix in the short available time I had.

Marc.