[Webtest] RE: How do I deal with recirection? - "Redirect requested but followRedi

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I should write a FAQ somewhere...

"Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled" is a message from
commons-httpclient. Htmlunit disables the redirect at this level to be able
to hanlde them itself. Therefore these messages are absolutely without any
signification.

Mike, what is
<header name="followRedirects" value="true" />
good for? I suppose that it only adds an http header to all the requests
that are performed to your webserver and unless this one expects them (what
would be really strange), it shouldn't bring anything.