[Webtest] RE: How do I deal with recirection? - "Redirect requested but followRedi

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:05:16 +1000

Again this should be in a FAQ.

Adding <header name="followRedirects" value="true" /> to your config
tells HtmlUnit to honour client-side redirects based on the <meta> tag,
e.g. within <head>...</head> you would have:

which would load the referenced jsp after (in this case) 0 seconds.

But note that client-side redirects using this mechanism are
generally discouraged for accessibility reasons:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/

Cheers, Paul.