[Webtest] Problems using email steps

Robert Heinerman webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:36:18 +0200

Hi,

I experienced that not all email servers work. I have Email steps in a
test which work with a free GMX email address fine, and if I want to use
one of our mail accounts  for the same test nothing works anymore
(similar to your problems).

I had no time to determine why this behavior is, and what is different
between these two mail accounts. Maybe it is an encription issue.

Try another email account  (www.gmx.net), to test if your problems are
caused by your email account or caused by canoo.

hope it helps,
rob