[Webtest] Need help on clicking dynamic link

Alvin Lo webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:50:59 +0000

hi,
  The website that i am testing have a table, and links(more/fewer) to
control how many rows to display.  (we have a href for more and href for
fewer).  Before i run any webtest, I need to get the webpage to a
predictable state, that is to expand the table to display max rows.  To do
this, I will need to keep clicking on the more-link.
  This is what i want to do

  while (if-more-href-exist)
  {
    click on the link
    get the latest page
  }

  Can anyone let me how to do this?
  I did consider to use groovy step, but how do u do that? how to check the
existing of a link in goovy and how to click a link inside goovy.  Is there
any better to do this?

Thanks