[Webtest] clickbutton

Mark McKeown webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:00:37 +0100

I am running a CANOO test using Webtest 2.0 (R1217).

I have a scenario where I click a 'Delete' button on a page and a pop-up dialogue box appears: "Are you sure you want to
delete?" with two buttons in the box: "Yes" and "No".

Using webtest-buildR574 the clickbutton command seemed to automatically click the "Yes" button in the pop-up box but
this does not appear to be the case when I use Webtest R1217.

Can anyone suggest how I can make my test click "Yes" in the pop-up dialogue box so that I can test the next page.

I am using:

<clickbutton label="${button.delete}" stepid="Click button Delete"/>

Much appreciated,
Mark