[Webtest] RE: options for verify steps that change current window

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Your contribution is welcome and will be quickly applied if you provide the
necessary selftest for it.

I haven't looked recently at the code of this step but some possible
solutions are:
- use a new context / WebClient to perform the verifyLinks -> not easy to be
sure to reuse the credentials, the cookies, ...
- store the current (and previous response) before running verifyLinks and
restore them at the end
- or perhaps better (I've just had the idea while writing the lines above)
deregister the WebWindowListener used by Context to track changes on the
current response at the beginning of the step and re-register it at the end
-> I don't see any drawback (at least now) and it should be quite easy to
implement

Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.