[Webtest] verifyText in table

Mark McKeown webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:57:29 +0100

Webtest 2.0

I am trying to verify some text in a table in a page (the table is called 'users'). I am using:

<verifytext description="Check for 'Primary' in table 'users'"
    text="Primary">
</verifytext>

but I get the following error:

Test step verifytext
named "Checks for the existence of 'Primary' in table" failed with message "Step[verifytext "Checks for the existence of
'Primary' in table" (13/18)]: Text not found in page. Expected <Primary>"

Here is a fragment of html I am referencing:

Is the test on the table being done correctly - it seems to be trying to search the page rather than the table cell? I
currently have two tables in the page called 'users' but I don't think that this is the problem.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated,
Mark