[Webtest] javascript and webtest

Stefanie Wilms webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:35:40 +0200

Hi,

after successfully writing my first tests I need some help with the
following error.
Apparently there is a problem with strings containing pointed brackets.

I get this error message:

[setSelectField] ERROR (com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptEngine) -
error: mes
sage=[unterminated string literal] sourceName=[Embedded script in
http://127.0.0
.1:8080/trans/StatusFeedBack.do] line=[6] lineSource=[              dialogCo
ntent = '       ] lineOffset=[20]

This is the corresponding part of the code:

    function openDialog(name, width, height, windowAttributes)  {
        var dialogWindow;
        var dialogContent;
        dialogWindow = bwOpenCentered('', name, width, height,
windowAttributes);
        dialogWindow.document.open();
                dialogContent = '    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD
HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN\">'

Thanks in advance,

Stefanie Wilms