[Webtest] having problem with clickButton

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:57:29 +1000

This seems a bit strange. There are many selftest cases using the name
attribute. If you have a name attribute for your (input) button then
your test can use some other attribute to identify the button and you
can leave out the name attribute or you must have the exact same name
attribute in your test and in your HTML.

Perhaps this is an edge case. Is your <input...> inside a form?

Cheers, Paul.