[Webtest] having problem with clickButton

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:28:18 +1000

All I can suggest is posting the smallest example of your test
and HTML page which exhibit this problem. I can't see anything
wrong or any obvious issue with what you have posted so far.

Cheers, Paul.