[Webtest] Anyone using Webtest and SSL?

Troy McGuire webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:48:18 -0700

I'm curious as to how many people using Webtest with SSL pages.  I've
seen a few posts regarding this issue, but it doesn't appear that many
people have experience in this area.  So far I've been able to use
Webtest to verify loading a page (so I know that I have it installed and
am using it 'somewhat' correctly), however to test my customer's site I
need to login via SSL.  Most suggestions that I've seen from this list
are usually something like, "I haven't tried this, but it might work for
you...".  From my research of some different web gui testing tools, this
appears to be the better one, but if I can't even test the login I'll
have to look at what else is available.  Is anyone experienced in this area?

Thank You,

Troy