[Webtest] evaluating webtest

Bang Lee webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:17:30 -0400

------=_Part_13882_5253595.1145938650089

Hi,

I'm new to canoo webtest.  I'm evaluating if it will work with what I need
to test.  Can somebody let me know if this scenario is possible with
webtest?

Ajax web app
Click a button and the button is depressed.
Go to a div html area and click mouse.
A text box appears that will allow the user to type text.

I need to validate that the edit text button was depressed and when the
mouse click happened in the html div area for display a textbox appeared to
allow the user to type text.

Thanks,
Bang

------=_Part_13882_5253595.1145938650089

Hi,<br><br>I'm new to canoo webtest.&nbsp; I'm evaluating if it will work w=
ith what I need to test.&nbsp; Can somebody let me know if this scenario is=
n is depressed.
allow the user to type text.<br><br>I need to validate that the edit text b=