[Webtest] Hide password in results and reports

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:49:01 +0200

Hi Stefan,

welcome to Canoo WebTest.

Have you already seen your pw in the report?
What is the name of the input field that submits the
password?

If all else fails, you can call the ant <replace> task
after running the tests and before styling the html
report to replace your pw with "***" or such.

cheers