[Webtest] Webtest with Eclipse

Ralf Müller webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 02 May 2006 11:39:14 +0200

Hi!

First I would like to thank everybody for the great support on this
list! Support for Webtest is better than any support for a commercial
product! :-)

Currently I use eclipse for php development and use it also to edit my
Webtest Ant files. This works quite well, but Eclipse seems only to
offer intellisense for native Ant tasks but not for Webtest.

I searched for a way to configure the Ant editor in order to teach him
the syntax for the webtest steps with no success.

Did anybody else succeed with eclipse and intellisense? Is there maybe
another XML Editor Plugin which can read the DTD?

Cheers,
Ralf