[Webtest] Re: Webtest with Eclipse

Ralf Müller webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 02 May 2006 17:08:21 +0200

Dierk Koenig wrote:
> transforming to schema is a good hint!

but I was too fast with my reply. XMLBuddy is cool, but the schema
doesn't include the ant tags...

But I found something else... In Eclipse, go to
Window->preferences->Ant->runtime->Tasks and add
/webtest/ant/WebtestTask.class from /lib/WebtestTask.jar ...

I'm not sure, but it could be that you have to restart eclipse with
-clean...

Afterwards, the Eclipse Ant Plugin knows about the webtest task and the
nested <steps> and <config> tag. But nothing else...

Could there be a way to tell Eclipse about the rest of the steps?

Cheers,
Ralf

> cheers
> Mittie