[Webtest] Update of WebTestReport.xsl (R_1304)

Siegfried Goeschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 02 May 2006 19:46:35 +0200


Hi folks,

I made the following changes to the WebTestReport.xsl

1) adding a "responses.dir" variable to overwrite the location of the 
HTML response files. This is useful for the Maven plugin since it stores 
the HTML responses at a different location. If the variable is not set 
the current behaviour is not affected.

2) I fixed the wrong calculation of execution time when macros (and 
substeps) are used - my XSLT is already rusty but the changes seem to work

3) I added overall duration to overview of a testcase

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl


PS: Below are the difdfs


17a18
 >     <xsl:param name="responses.dir" select="'.'"/>
28c29
< 
select="sum(/summary/testresult/results/step/result/node()[name()='completed' 
or name()='failed']/@duration)"/>
---
 > 
select="sum(/summary/testresult/results/step//result/node()[name()='completed' 
or name()='failed']/@duration)"/>
414c415
< 
select="sum(results/step/result/node()[name()='completed' or 
name()='failed']/@duration)"/>
---
 > 
select="sum(results/step//result/node()[name()='completed' or 
name()='failed']/@duration)"/>
506a508,511
 >             <xsl:text>Test execution took (including all 
substeps)&space;</xsl:text>
 >             <xsl:value-of 
select="sum(./results//node()[name()='completed' or 
name()='failed']/@duration)"/>
 >             <xsl:text>&space; ms</xsl:text>
 >             <br/>
575c580
<               <a target="_blank" href="{@value}"><xsl:value-of 
select="$linkText"/></a>
---
 >               <a target="_blank" 
href="{$responses.dir}/{@value}"><xsl:value-of select="$linkText"/></a>