[Webtest] Update of WebTestReport.xsl (R_1304)

Denis N. Antonioli webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 3 May 2006 11:48:36 +0200

Hi Siegfried

On 2 mai 06, at 19:46, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I made the following changes to the WebTestReport.xsl
>
> 1) adding a "responses.dir" variable to overwrite the location of
> the HTML response files. This is useful for the Maven plugin since
> it stores the HTML responses at a different location. If the
> variable is not set the current behaviour is not affected.

Has been merged in this morning already ;-)

> 2) I fixed the wrong calculation of execution time when macros (and
> substeps) are used - my XSLT is already rusty but the changes seem
> to work

I don't have examples here that would run for a long enough duration,
but what it is the impact of this change on the <group>, <not>, ...,
which seems to be correct now?

> 3) I added overall duration to overview of a testcase

Good idea, but isn't it too large?

Best
	dna

--
You can sometimes write faster code in C, but
you can always write code faster in Perl.