[Webtest] Newbie needing help with reports

Lindsay Donaghe webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 3 May 2006 15:49:59 -0700

------=_Part_47237_27949224.1146696599108

Hi All,

I just started looknig at WebTest yesterday and I have to say that so far I
am very impressed.  There seems to be a lot of flexibility here and it's
very well done.

I have been able to create some simple tests and run them in the command
line.  I just figured out how to alter the config properties to output the
results as XML, but I need to know what I can do with those..

It looks like there are some HTML reporting capabilities but I can't figure
out how to make it work... and there's a screenshot of a nice looking
results viewer on the wiki, but I can't find where it can be downloaded...

Can someone point me in the right direction for getting some easy to
understand results out of this?  The command line thing just doesn't do it
for me.

Thanks!!
Lindsay

------=_Part_47237_27949224.1146696599108

far I am very impressed.&nbsp; There seems to be a lot of flexibility here =
and it's very well done.</div>
nd line.&nbsp; I just figured out how to alter the config properties to out=
put the results as XML, but I need to know what I can do with those..</div>

igure out how to make it work... and there's a screenshot of&nbsp;a nice lo=
oking results viewer on the wiki, but I can't find where it can be download=
ed...
nderstand results out of this?&nbsp; The command line thing just doesn't do=
 it for me.</div>

------=_Part_47237_27949224.1146696599108--