[Webtest] Requesting canoo+cruisecontrol integration recipe.

Lothar Märkle webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 11 May 2006 12:20:48 +0200

I collected some xsl from the web and wrote some text about wt and cc
http://mountproc.org/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CruiseControl

I also have a customizes xsl that produces a index page and a detail page per <webtest> task.
This requires a xslt2 processor, e.g. saxon. If anyone is interested I post the xls somewhere,
but they are based on the maven-webtest-plugin xsls.

hth,
  lothar