[Webtest] Cookies and Redirection

work webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 11 May 2006 16:26:15 -0400

Not exactly sure how to explain this.  We have 2 servers. 1 runs the
application and 1 runs the single signon.

I have webtest script that works just fine when I run it locally, bypassing
the single signon server.  However, when I run the script using the single
signon server, I get the following:

[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  WARN (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) - Cookie
rejected: "$Version=0; JSESSIONID=86459A6A873CF58D6D88B16B5CAC0C60;
$Path=/access/; $Domain=name.com". Illegal path attribute "/appl/". Path of
origin: "/signon/page/"
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

The test fails because it can't find the right items after that.  Basically,
it isn't forwarding to the application server and is failing.  Any ideas?