[Webtest] Requesting canoo+cruisecontrol integration recipe.

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 12 May 2006 15:18:09 +0200

the xsl provided with WebTest is already able to generate an overview +
1 page per <webtest>. This is not yet the default because I still want
to improve it a bit. I guess that next week the selftest tests will be
presented in this form.

Marc.