[Webtest] R1312: exception [clickbutton] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.comm

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 12 May 2006 15:23:42 +0200

Hi Vikram,

it's surely a classpath issue.

How do you start your WebTests? With the provided scripts of with your
own ant script? If yes, try to use the -nouserlib option.

Marc.