[Webtest] R1312: exception [clickbutton] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.comm

vikram shevde webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 12 May 2006 13:35:59 +0000

Thanks for your reply Marc...it indeed was a typo in my classpath
setting:-(...sorry for the post. It works fine now after correcting the
typo.

Vikram.